Tuition covers less than half the cost of keeping camp an active and supportive community for young Christian Scientists around the world—so your generous support is vitally important.
Setting up recurring gift is a great way to support the sustainability of Crystal Lake Camps.
From all of our campers, staff, and families around the world—THANK YOU!
Ways To Donate
Donate by check
Thank you for your interest in making a tax-deductible financial contribution to Crystal Lake Camps. You may either make credit card donations below or send a check to:
Crystal Lake Camps
1676 Crystal Lake Road
Hughesville, PA 17737
Make a credit card donation via Little Green Light
Thank you for your interest in making a tax-deductible financial contribution to Crystal Lake Camps.
To donate using a credit card, click the button below to be taken to our donation form (processed by Little Green Light).
Some of our current needs
- Tables for Alford Hall (dining hall): $800 ($70 per table x 12 tables)
- Cubbies for several cabins: $500 ($75 x 8 cubbies)
- Couches for Alford Hall: $700
- Riding Lawn Mower: $4,000
- Two Horses: $5,000 each
Ways To Help
- Join the Owl Clan by setting up a recurring donation.
- Join the Alumni Association and stay involved all year long.
- Donate Used Equipment and give it a new life with our campers.
- Organize an Event in your area to share CLC with new families.
- Join us for a fun cleanup weekend in the spring or fall.
- Include CLC in your legacy planning—find out more about planned giving by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks again for your support!