HOW TO APPLY
Nothing should stand in the way of coming to camp! All of our Christian Science based programs - including all youth and adult/family programs - have offerings to ensure there is no gap between what your family can afford and the cost of camp
Step 1: Register
Begin by registering for a camp program
Step 2: Location
US & Canada
See the steps below
Outside US & Canada
1. Obtain valid visa and passport
2. CLC has specific funds for campers of all ages to participate in one of our programs. These funds include camp tuition and travel assistance
3. Please apply for Financial Aid by filling in the Financial Aid form within the camp registration. Be in touch with Becca if you have any questions!
Step 3: Deposit
We ask for a deposit of $200 to start the financial aid process
Please make checks payable to Crystal Lake Camps. To keep costs down, we prefer to receive payment by check. However, we also accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. NOT Discover through the CampBrain registration portal.
Please talk with Becca for details/more info.
Step 4: Resources
1. Apply to either the Campership Fund or High Oaks (one only)
2. Contact your local branch church
3. Contact your local DiscoveryBound Chapter
The Campership Fund Supports up to 75% tuition as needed across all 50 states.
High Oaks Inc. is a regional philanthropic organization serving Christian Scientist in the Mid-Atlantic US (NY,NJ, PA, DE, MD, VA, DC)
Step 5: Further Assistance
If there is additional need we will work with you to ensure there is no gap between what your family can afford and the cost of camp.