Tuition covers less than half the cost of keeping camp an active and supportive community for young Christian Scientists around the world—so your generous support is vitally important.
Setting up a recurring gift is a great way to support the sustainability of Crystal Lake Camps.
From all of our campers, staff, and families around the world—THANK YOU!
Ways To Donate
Donate by check
Thank you for your interest in making a tax-deductible financial contribution to Crystal Lake Camps. You may either make credit card donations below or send a check to:
Crystal Lake Camps
1676 Crystal Lake Road
Hughesville, PA 17737
Make a credit card donation via Little Green Light
Thank you for your interest in making a tax-deductible financial contribution to Crystal Lake Camps.
To donate using a credit card, fill out our donation form below (processed by Little Green Light). Click "Enter payment information" to enter the card number and finalize payment. You can also click this link if the form isn't loading properly on the webpage.
Please wait a moment after your donation submission for the payment to process and display your donation confirmation.
If you would like to change your existing donation amount, or need to update your card on file, please contact us at: email@example.com
Some of our current needs
- Camping gear - a variety of needs, contact us for more details: $200-$800
- Furniture - a variety of needs, contact us for more details: $300-$2500
- Riding lawn mower: $4,000
- Two horses: $5,000 each
- New minivan (brand new or with less than 20,000 miles): $30,000
Have time, skills or non-monetary resources to give?
Other Ways To Help
- Join the Owl Clan by setting up a recurring donation.
- Participate in our Alumni Association and stay involved all year long.
- Donate used equipment and give it a new life with our campers.
- Organize an event in your area to share CLC with new families.
- Join us for a fun cleanup weekend in the spring or fall.
- Include CLC in your legacy planning—find out more about planned giving by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks again for your support!